Moving from California to Wyoming
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Wyoming. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Wyoming
Wyoming is where the West’s untamed spirit and majestic natural beauty opens your mind and invigorates your senses to release your inner freedom and sense of adventure. If you’re considering moving to Wyoming, check below for quick tips on moving.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Plan your move during the Fall season. It is the best time to move to Wyoming.
• Be sure to check the local schedule before moving to make allowance for blocked roads and traffic congestion. Wyoming hosts big festivals and events that attract lots of people.
• Bear in mind that tourist traffic can lead to congested roads, especially around the National parks.
• There are long stretches of road without service areas in this region. Gas station trips, groceries, and other road necessities will require more planning.
• No moving permit is needed, but be sure to check your city beforehand for parking restrictions.
• It is necessary to obtain a license for your pets in most Wyoming cities. Check your local city for the process to safely bring in your pets with you.
• Cost of living: The cost of living, housing, utilities, healthcare in most cities in Wyoming is expensive but not more costly than living in California. Wyoming does not assess a state income tax compared to California’s 13% tax rate.
• Transportation: Cars are not often used, so you can easily see long stretches of the open road without a single driver. It means that driving is safe, but it’s advisable to choose more powerful cars with bigger wheels that will not get stuck in the snow.
• Climate: Summers throughout the state are extremely hot, and winters are extremely cold. Spring and fall are mild with less rainfall and thunderstorms. Listen carefully to the local weather reports and have emergency preparedness kits for unforeseen situations.
• Education: Wyoming has quality educational institutions from kindergarten to graduate schools. However, there is only one public university in the state and one private college.
• Government: Visit wyo.gov/ for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help with your Wyoming home search and help to transport your items? Send a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Wyoming. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Wyoming? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Wyoming, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more.
We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
When you buy your next home in Wyoming with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Wyoming, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Wyoming. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Wyoming so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Wyoming, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Wyoming. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Wyoming. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!