Moving from California to Tennessee
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Tennessee. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Tennessee
For music and art lovers, moving to Tennessee might be the best thing that can happen to you. Famous for the beautiful jazz music, blues, rock, art studios, galleries, exciting musical history, and rich whiskey brand. It also comes with its share of tourist attractions and exciting scenery.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Moving permits are not required. However, check local laws and parking restrictions before moving down to Tennessee.
• Avoid moving in the high summer month. It can be uncomfortable and take out your journey’s excitement. However, if you have no choice, make sure to hydrate often during your move.
• The hottest months are July and August.
• Be sure to check the local schedule before moving to make allowance for blocked roads and traffic congestion. Tennessee hosts big festivals and events that attract lots of people.
• Due to Tennessee’s humid climate, cover your moving boxes left outside and make sure the storage space is dry and free from mold.
• Ensure your pets are well vaccinated and move when weather conditions are mild and passive to allow them to adapt gradually to the new environment.
• It is necessary to obtain a Tennessee driver’s license within 30 days after moving.
• Cost of living: Tennessee is among the top ten most affordable states in the U.S. Famous for affordable housing, cost-friendly healthcare, food and groceries, gas price, utilities and other necessities. However, Tennessee does not access state income tax.
• Transportation: Public transportation is found in every region in the state. Tennessee has different modes of transportation, including some internal roads, highways and others.
• Climate: climate varies by region. Tennessee has a humid subtropical climate. Summers are hot and humid. Winters are mild and comfortable. However, be prepared for severe storms, thunder, strong winds, large hail and severe tornadoes in western and middle Tennessee.
• Education: Tennessee boasts of some of the most traditional schools with top-notch and notable educational institutions. 137 top school districts and 138 top colleges and universities.
• Government: Visit tn.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help with your Tennessee home search and help to transport your items? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Tennessee. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Tennessee? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Tennessee, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Tennessee with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Tennessee, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Tennessee. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Tennessee so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Tennessee, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Tennessee. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Tennessee. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!