Moving from California to San Antonio, TX
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in San Antonio, Texas. Contact us now!
Moving from California to San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio is easily one of the most culturally vibrant cities in Texas. San Antonio is home to the iconic Alamo, along with other centuries-old missions strung along the San Antonio River, the magical Riverwalk, large military base, excellent health care facilities, friendly people and a confluence of strong, diverse cultures interwoven into the urban fabric through food, festivals, museums, and more.
Helpful Moving Tips and What to Know:
– Plan your move in early mornings and late evenings and hydrate often if you should move in the summer. Summer can be pretty hot.
– Be sure to check the local schedule before moving to make allowance for blocked roads and traffic congestion. San Antonio host big annual shows that attract lots of people.
– Traffic in San Antonio may not be bad compared with cities in Texas or California but make accommodation for worst case scenarios.
– Cost of living: The cost of living is relatively low compared to California cities with 0% income tax. Food and groceries, housing, Median Home cost, utilities, transportation, health and miscellaneous are affordable in San Antonio. Los Angeles is 93.2% expensive than San Antonio and general cost of living is 14% below the National Average.
– Transportation: San Antonio’s public transit options aren’t great compared to other California cities and has no rail transit. The best way to get around in San Antonio is by car. Although there are some walkable and bike friendly area but having a personal or renting a car would be favorable.
– Climate: Summers are hot and peaks triple digit degree in July to mid-September but the discomfort is offset by mild winters and splendid spring and autumn weather. Although it rarely rains or snow in San Antonio, but be prepared for the heavy rains.
– Education: San Antonio has some great schools and colleges from private to charter to public with 509 public schools and 117 private schools. Major universities like UTSA, Trinity University, University of Texas Health Science Center, Our Lady of the Lake, University of the Incarnate Word, San Antonio College, St. Mary’s, and the extensive community college system, provide life-long learning options.
– Government: Visit https://www.sanantonio.gov for state information, legal requirements, essential task and helpful links.
Want an expert to help you with your move and San Antonio home search? Contact us to get started today!
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to San Antonio, Texas. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to San Antonio, Texas? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in San Antonio, Texas, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in San Antonio, Texas with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to San Antonio, Texas, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to San Antonio, Texas. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in San Antonio, Texas so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in San Antonio, Texas, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in San Antonio, Texas. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in San Antonio, Texas. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!