Moving from California to Oregon
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Oregon. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Oregon
Oregon is a perfect blend of uncrowded beaches, pristine mild weather, scenic mountains, deep valleys, wide-open desert, and rich history. With every type of landscape packaged in one state, including thriving tech, an active outdoor lifestyle, diverse entertainment, dining options, and more affordable living. Here are a few tips you should know if you consider relocating.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
– You can move in anytime. Prices aren’t likely to decrease in the fall or any specific time of the year.
– Check for parking permits. It is advisable to make sure you are not moving on a street cleaning day or restricted time.
– Oregon is made up of 36 counties. Offering small quaint towns, a mix of metropolitan areas, and fun coastal cities
– The bigger cities and towns have more difficulty with traffic while smaller towns enjoy more open roads and less congestion.
– You are likely to get a filling station attendant to pump your gas for you.
– Oregon is an eco-friendly and proud leader in recycling, low carbon, energy efficiency, renewable energy, certified green buildings, and farmers markets.
– Transportation is effortless and easily accessible. Oregon is bicycle-friendly, walkable, and well equipped with public transport. There are five bus services, four airports, and one railway company throughout the state.
– Cost of Living: Oregon’s cost of living sits at 113 above the U.S average, but lower than California at 149. The Portland area in Oregon is one of the more expensive cities in the U.S.
– Climate: The overall weather in Oregon is pleasant. It is known for its ample sunshine and warm temperature and experience all four seasons.
– Education: The difference between the public and private education system is little to nothing. It boasts more on state ability to properly educate the younger population by comparing it to expensive private school
– Government: Visit https://www.oregon.gov for legal and state information.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Oregon. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Oregon? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Oregon, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Oregon with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Oregon, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Oregon. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Oregon so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Oregon, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Oregon. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Oregon. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!