Moving from California to Oklahoma
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Oklahoma. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Oklahoma
Oklahoma offers affordable living, strong and steady job growth, vibrant culture, fresh produce, small-town friendliness, and a revitalized downtown. Some additional features that Oklahoma offers include great outdoors activities, mountain ranges, forests, rivers and eastern plains that attract new residents.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Tornado seasons start between March and September. Make sure to have tornado preparedness kits that contain non- perishable foods, water, flashlights, a radio, extra radio battery, pet food, extra medications, a first aid kit, and lanterns.
• Check on local parking restrictions before moving, although you do not need any moving permits.
• There are ten toll roads or turnpikes in Oklahoma.
• Be sure to check your route ahead of time; there are many exits on the highway.
• Highways and roads in Oklahoma are not well-maintained and often littered with debris and trash, so be extra careful when driving.
• It is necessary to obtain an Oklahoma driver’s license and vehicle registration within 30 days of moving to the state.
• Cost of living: Overall, the cost of living in Oklahoma is 24 percent lower than the US average. Food and Groceries, transportation, entertainment, and healthcare are some of the lowest in the states. However, housing and utilities rank slightly higher but relatively low to California cities.
• Transportation: Driving around is easy and convenient. There’s less traffic, so having a personal vehicle is common. It’s not bikeable and not walk-friendly.
• Climate Unpredictable and Extreme Weather: Ice stormy winters and hot tornado summers. Tune your radio to a local station and if you hear a weather warning, take shelter immediately. Make sure to have adequate insurance.
• Education: World-renowned universities, colleges and educational facilities are all easily accessible. There are also various independent, state and tribal colleges for you to choose from, and over 400 school districts and 100 universities and colleges.
• Government: Visit www.ok.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help to transport your items and Oklahoma home search? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Oklahoma. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Oklahoma? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Oklahoma, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more.
We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
When you buy your next home in Oklahoma with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Oklahoma, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Oklahoma. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Oklahoma so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Oklahoma, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Oklahoma. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Oklahoma. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!