Moving from California to Ohio
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Ohio. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Ohio
Are you a social person eager to meet new people and getting to know them? Well, the” Buckeye state” is the state for you. Boasting the friendliest neighbors you’ll ever find, you will get accustomed to Ohio nicely. Be sure to enjoy their “buckeye” candy while you’re there.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• There are no permit requirements. However, ensure you find out about local parking restrictions.
• It is advisable to listen to the weather forecast before your move. Ohio weather can be unpredictable.
• Spring and early fall bring tornadoes and thunderstorms. Make sure to have a tornado preparedness kit and heed the warning as soon as you hear a tornado warning.
• Avoid moving during rush hours. Ohio’s big cities have their share of traffic congestion in the state.
• Cost of living: The cost of living, housing, utilities, healthcare in urban cities in Ohio is expensive but not more costly than living in California. However, Ohio is one of the top three states for cheap housing.
• Transportation: Ohio lacks public transportation but has a good bus transit system. It offers road, highway, and airport services covering the entire state. It is a bike-friendly and walkable state.
• Climate: Ohio lies in the humid continental zone and offers four distinct seasons. Summers are hot and humid with heavy rain and thunderstorms. Winters are cold and somewhat brutal, with lots of snowfall and blizzards—however, the southern portion of the state experiences milder temperatures.
• Education: Ohio offers ample educational opportunities. Public and private high schools and universities commit to providing high-quality education to all students regardless of their level.
• Government: Visit ohiosos.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help with your Ohio home search and help to transport your items? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Ohio. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Ohio? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Ohio, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Ohio with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Ohio, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Ohio. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Ohio so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Ohio, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Ohio. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Ohio. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!