Moving from California to North Dakota
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in North Dakota. Contact us now!
Moving from California to North Dakota
Are you looking for awe-inspiring nature, nice folks, delicious food, starry nights, abundant blooming jobs, and low low taxes? North Dakota is the palace for you. With affordable housing options and a stellar quality of life, it’s no wonder why people from California are flocking to North Dakota.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• The best time of the year to move is the fall. The temperature is moderate and low chances of storm or tornadoes.
• Avoid moving in the heat of the day during the summer months. Drink plenty of water, keep your kids and pet hydrated, wear a hat and lots of sunscreens to avoid heatstroke.
• Check on local parking restrictions before moving to North Dakota, although you do not need any moving permits.
• Remember to pack plenty of water, a full gas tank and a fully charged cell phone. Some of North Dakota roads are isolated and have few service areas.
• It is necessary to obtain a North Dakota driver’s license and vehicle registration within 90 days of moving to the state.
• Cost of living: North Dakota has a less than 5% unemployment rate; there are many jobs available in this state. The cost of living is affordable: below the national average, and Bismarck 44% cheaper than Los Angeles, California.
• Transportation: you’ll need access to a vehicle if you want to get around the state due to the tons of wide-open space. However, there are several modes of transportation to choose from as there’s less traffic due to fewer tourists.
• Climate: North Dakota experiences all four-seasons’ climate. The state endures hot and humid summers and cold, brutal long winters. It will get windy and stormy in spring and fall; occasional tornadoes and flooding happen.
• Education: North Dakota is ranked among the top 15 state best schools and offers high-quality educational opportunities. There are several small to midsize colleges and universities of your choice. And North Dakota has one of the leading agricultural schools in the nation.
• Government: Visit nd.gov for more state and legal information and helpful links.
Want an expert to help you with your move and North Dakota home search? Send a Message to get started today!
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to North Dakota. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to North Dakota? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in North Dakota, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more.
We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
When you buy your next home in North Dakota with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to North Dakota, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to North Dakota. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in North Dakota so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in North Dakota, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in North Dakota. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in North Dakota. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!