Moving from California to New Mexico
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in New Mexico. Contact us now!
Moving from California to New Mexico
The combination of beautiful weather, scenic views, fun activities, diversity, fascinating history, and rich culture of celebration and cuisine has proved irresistible to those who have flocked to the state. Need a “moving to New Mexico checklist?” Keep reading to find out more about moving to New Mexico.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Consider a move in the spring or autumn month. A hot summer month can be uncomfortable and dangerous.
• Try to plan your move time early mornings and late evenings and drink plenty of water if you choose to move to New Mexico in the summer.
• Check on local parking restrictions before moving to New Mexico, although you do not need any moving permits.
• Have the radiator checked and filled before making the journey. Some of New Mexico reaches higher elevations, which can cause pressure and will crack already weak hoses.
• It is necessary to obtain a New Mexico driver’s license and vehicle registration within 30 days of moving to the state.
• Cost of living: Compared to the US average, the cost of living in New Mexico is 7.37% lower, and Santa Fe 33.4 % lower than Los Angeles, California. Be sure to have a reliable source of income before moving.
• Transportation: New Mexico is home to the most dangerous road in the USA. The rural areas have poor road conditions, with 25% of rural roads leading to increased traffic fatalities. In addition, areas with mountainous roads are not safe for driving.
• Climate: New Mexico enjoys a mild, dry and continental climate due to the high elevation. You will enjoy all four seasons ranging from 78 degrees to 97 degrees in Summer, 48 degrees to 64 degrees in winter.
• Education: New Mexico has many excellent educational institutions and top-ranked schools for elementary, high schools and higher education.
• Government: Visit newmexico.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks .
Need expert help to transport your items and find your new home in New Mexico? home. Send a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to New Mexico. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to New Mexico? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in New Mexico, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more.
We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
When you buy your next home in New Mexico with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to New Mexico, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to New Mexico. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in New Mexico so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in New Mexico, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in New Mexico. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in New Mexico. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!