Moving from California to Montana
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Montana. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Montana
The treasure state is a unique, unspoiled state that provides a vast wealth of natural resources, least densely-population, and a beautiful plain breathtaking view of an endless sky. It is natural that the state should have a large number of benefits. However, there are several things to know before moving to Montana.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
– Consider moving in spring or fall. Montana winter can be harsh with lots of fogs or low clouds.
– Be sure to check local moving truck permits. However, permits aren’t required in Montana.
– Montana cities often host festivals and other big events. Be sure to check your local city calendar before moving to avoid getting stuck in traffic.
– It is necessary to obtain a Montana driver’s license and vehicle registration within 60 days of moving to the state.
– There are few facilities and service areas in this region. Gas station trips and groceries will require more planning.
– It is a smart move to have at least a temporary housing rental before you move. It can be challenging finding housing in Montana
– Cost of living: The cost of living, housing, utilities, healthcare in most cities in Montana is 6.29% lower than the U.S average and lower than California. Property taxes are comparatively low, which makes owning real estate and vehicles affordable than in some states. However, wages are low and the gas price is expensive.
– Transportation: Montana lacks public transportation. Compared to California, traffic is relatively low and will never get close to Los Angeles.
– Climate: Montana offers a variety of climate, depending on where you live. Overall, winters are harsh; summers are generally cool, spring and fall are moderate and worst for allergy sufferers.
– Education: The state ranks as one of the lowest for educational results and teacher quality because Montana does not allocate nearly as much to education as states with higher taxation. However, there are still several schools that provide top-notch quality education for the lowest tuition fees.
– Government: Visit mt.gov/ for more state and legal information, and mandatory tasks
If you need expert help to transport your items and Montana home search? Send a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Montana. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Montana? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Montana, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + moreWe’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
When you buy your next home in Montana with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Montana, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Montana. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Montana so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Montana, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Montana. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Montana. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!