Moving from California to Missouri
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Missouri. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Missouri
Missouri is a fertile land with many plains, mountains, prairies, caves and important rivers. It features plentiful job opportunities, affordable housing, varieties of outdoor activities and a low cost of living. Its job market includes health care, social assistance, professional services, agriculture, and bio-science.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Plan your move in early mornings and late evenings and hydrate often if you should move in summer. Summer can be pretty hot and uncomfortable.
• Be prepared for snow, winds and icy roads if you propose to move in the winter. Temperature can drop below sub-zero degrees in the winter season.
• Winter starts from November to March and Summer starts from June through August.
• If you consider moving in Tornado season, always listen to the radio and take cover immediately you hear a tornado warning.
• Missouri is located in Tornado Alley. Make sure to have a tornado preparedness kits that contains a first aid kit, a radio, flashlight and extra batteries, cellphone and extra charger, water, non-perishable food, helmet for head protection, pets, and food supplies.
• Be sure to check local moving truck permits and parking restrictions. However, permits aren’t required in Missouri.
• You are required to have a Missouri driver’s license and vehicle registration within 30 days of moving to the state.
• Cost of living: Missouri has an overall cost index of 92.5, which is lower than the national average. The cost of groceries, housing, utilities, taxes, transportation and healthcare are significantly less in Missouri.
• Transportation: Missouri has several interstate highways that make it easy to run through the state with no toll roads. The principal means of transport include road, air, rail and ship transportation modes.
• Climate: Missouri features a humid subtropical climate. Summers are hot and humid with lots of rainfall. Winters are cold and icy with lots of snowfall. However, it is advisable to check for storm shelter and have adequate insurance coverage if you are buying or renting a house.
• Education: Missouri features over 400 top school districts and 100 colleges and universities. Research more on your prospective school district before moving into the state.
• Government: Visit mo.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help with your Missouri home search and help to transport your items? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Missouri. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Missouri? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Missouri, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Missouri with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Missouri, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Missouri. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Missouri so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Missouri, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Missouri. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Missouri. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!