Moving from California to Mississippi
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Mississippi. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Mississippi
Everyone has heard of Mississippi while growing up. One of those names seemed so hard to spell, yet the song never left our classroom. If there is one thing the song doesn’t tell you, it’s about the beautiful place that is Mississippi. The vintage buildings give it a historical look, and it’s a town with incredible culture, festivals, and friendly people.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• It is necessary to check the local parking permit requirements before moving. Mississippi takes parking permits very seriously.
• Avoid moving in the heat during the summer months. Drink plenty of water and keep your kids and pets hydrated. Wear a hat and lots of sunscreens to avoid heatstroke.
• Be prepared for heavy rain and tornadoes if you propose to move in the fall or spring.
• Familiarize yourself with the weather forecast to decide when it is best to move and heed immediately to the tornado warning with your tornado preparedness kit.
• Always use a professional moving company with a registered license for your heavy lifting. Carefully pack and unpack your belongings yourself. Most companies charge extra for hefty packing and unpacking to the moving fee.
• Cost of living: Mississippi has very cheap living costs and the lowest per capita personal income with considerably high employment. Living in Mississippi costs way less than other states in the country, so the average salary has a lot of buying power in the state.
• Transportation: The Mississippi transport system is made up of city bus transport services only, lacking light rails and commuter trains. However, its significant roads that cut across forests make it very easy to travel.
• Climate: Mississippi summers are long and hot, winters are short and mild, spring and fall have short heavy rainfall. Accompanied by extreme weather in the form of frequent hurricanes, tornadoes and thunderstorms. Flooding usually occurs between December and June.
• Education: Mississippi has a standard top-notch education system across institutions. You can always check the district zoning for reviews and information.
• Government: Visit ms.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help with your Mississippi home search and help to transport your items? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Mississippi. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Mississippi? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Mississippi, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Mississippi with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Mississippi, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Mississippi. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Mississippi so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Mississippi, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Mississippi. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Mississippi. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!