Moving from California to Louisiana
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Louisiana. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Louisiana
If you want to move to a city with an affordable standard of living, mouthwatering real estate, and an easy commute, then Louisiana is a great option! Louisiana offers fresh produce with a rich diverse history and culture.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• The fall season is the best time to plan a move due to the mild weather.
• Try to plan your move time to early mornings and late evening and drink plenty of water if you choose to move to Louisiana in the summer. Summer months can be hot and Uncomfortable.
• Make sure you listen to the weather forecast and have a hurricane emergency preparedness kit. The weather is unpredictable.
• Be extra careful to stay alert at the wheel. Driving conditions can be hazardous due to trash and debris on the road.
• Check on local parking restrictions before moving to Louisiana, although you do not need any moving permits.
• Check the local city calendar before moving. Louisiana hosts popular events that could cause traffic congestion.
• Louisiana has many parasites. So give your pet vaccinations, and allow your pets to gradually become accustomed to the climate to avoid health problems.
• It is necessary to obtain a Louisiana driver’s license and vehicle registration within 30 days of moving to the state.
• Cost of living: The cost of living, housing, utilities, and healthcare in most cities in Louisiana is less costly than living in California. It’s also more affordable due to local production and processing of food.
• Transportation: The average commute time is 25 minutes, and local production of petroleum helps keep gas prices low.
• Climate: The state features a humid subtropical climate. Summers are long, hot and humid. Winters are mild and short. Storms are frequent and severe, with thunderstorms, tornadoes, tropical cyclones and hurricanes.
• Education: Louisiana has a variety of educational opportunities available. A variety of public, private, magnet schools and everything in between is available as schooling options. Research more on your prospective school district before moving to your new home.
• Government: Visit louisiana.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help to transport your items and find a home in Louisiana? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Louisiana. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Louisiana? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Louisiana, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more.
We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
When you buy your next home in Louisiana with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Louisiana, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Louisiana. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Louisiana so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Louisiana, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Louisiana. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Louisiana. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!