Moving from California to Kentucky
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Kentucky. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Kentucky
Kentucky, popularly known as the bluegrass state, is one of the most peaceful states renowned for its countryside lifestyle, ranches, farms, culture and the globally famous Kentucky derby. It comes with its share of tourist attractions, exciting natural scenery, mystery forest, clean lakes, captivating waterfalls, and caves among the country’s states. Kentucky is a fun and amazing state to relocate to.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Fall or Winter is the best time to move to Kentucky due to its mild weather.
• Spring and summer bring storms and tornadoes. Be sure to have a tornado preparedness kit.
• There are no local moving permit requirements. However, ensure you find out about local parking restrictions.
• Plan ahead to make time and wear a mask. Kentucky big cities are known for traffic congestion and air pollution.
• Kentucky has 120 counties and its own rules and regulations. Align yourself with these rules before moving to your county.
• Be sure that your moving date doesn’t overlap with large events or festivals. Kentucky is host to many popular events that attract lots of visitors.
• It is necessary to obtain a Kentucky driver’s license within 30 days after moving.
• Cost of living: Kentucky ranks among the top 20 affordable states in America. It is relatively low compared to other states in the US, even with state and local taxes. The overall cost of living in Los Angeles is 96% higher than Louisville, Kentucky.
• Transportation: Kentucky has different modes of transportation and offers road, air, rail, and water port services. Kentucky has no toll roads and 5-minute traffic.
• Climate: Kentucky has a humid subtropical climate that is favorable for outdoor activities and agriculture. Summers are warm and rainy. Winters are cold and can be harsh. The overall climate is fairly mild and however, can be unpredictable.
• Education: Kentucky has several standard and quality educational institutions spread across the state. Check with the campus and district zoning to help choose the best one for you.
• Government: Visit kentucky.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory task
Need expert help with your Kentucky home search and help to transport your items? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Kentucky. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Kentucky? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Kentucky, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Kentucky with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Kentucky, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Kentucky. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Kentucky so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Kentucky, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Kentucky. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Kentucky. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!