Moving from California to Kansas State
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Kansas State. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Kansas State
According to most, the Wizard of Oz and corn are the state’s claim to fame, but the state has more to offer than Toto and animal feed. The impressive job market, the abundance of food, vibrant culture, affordability, different vibes and more is what the Sunflower state offers its residents.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Tornado seasons start between March and September. Make sure to have tornado preparedness kits that contain non- perishable foods, water, flashlights, a radio, extra radio battery, pet food, extra medications, a first aid kit, and lanterns.
• You do not need any moving permits. However, check on local parking restrictions before moving to Kansas.
• Avoid moving during rush hour. Kansas big cities are known as some of the worst cities for traffic.
• Be sure to check the local schedule when moving. Kansas hosts big festivals that could cause traffic congestion.
• It is necessary to obtain a Kansas driver’s license and vehicle registration within 90 days of moving to the state.
• Cost of living: Kansas boasts a decent standard of living due to high local food production and consumer products. Kansa’s cost of living is 21.4% lower than the national average and 20.2% lower than Los Angeles, California.
• Transportation: Average commute times take around 23 minutes and the traffic is not as bad as most California states. However, a personal vehicle would be favorable. There aren’t abundant options when it comes to public transport.
• Climate: Climate varies by region. Overall, Summer is hot and humid. Winters are cold, snowy and dry, spring is lush and green, and the Fall season is perfect. The weather is accompanied by large hail, thunderstorms, strong wind and tornadoes. However, make sure you have adequate insurance when moving to Kansas.
• Education: There are a number of top-notch public and private educational institutes for K-12 students, Montessori schools, magnet schools, colleges, and universities to attend after moving to Kansas.
• Government: For more state and legal information and mandatory tasks, visit kansas.gov.
Do you need expert help to transport your items and find a home in Kansas? Send a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Kansas State. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Kansas State? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Kansas State, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more.
We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
When you buy your next home in Kansas State with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Kansas State, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Kansas State. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Kansas State so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Kansas State, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Kansas State. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Kansas State. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!