Moving from California to Illinois
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Illinois. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Illinois
Do you love sports and also love pizza? If your answer is yes, then you will love the state of Illinois. The state successfully blends the productivity of industries with agriculture and resources of nature. Do not hesitate to try out their deep-dish pizza, which is the best worldwide. Their sports will give you a fun time. Go wild with fans of Chicago bulls and the other teams.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Late spring and early fall are the best time to move to Illinois due to its friendly weather.
• Avoid moving during rush hours. Illinois big cities are known for the worst traffic congestion in the state and rank among the top three most congested in the U.S.
• Align with local parking restriction office days ahead before moving. Illinois urban cities take large moving trucks parked on the street seriously.
• Be prepared for rain and snow if you propose to move in the fall or winter. Temperature can drop below 28 degrees in the winter. However, try to get accustomed to driving conditions in the Winter.
• It is necessary to obtain an Illinois driver’s license within 90 days of moving.
• Cost of living: The amount spent on house, groceries, utilities, transportation, and healthcare depends entirely on the area in which you move in. Urban places like Chicago will cost more than rural areas.
• Transportation: Illinois offers over 60 public transit providers. The Chicago transit authority (CTA) is the #2 largest public transportation systems in the country.
• Climate: Illinois’s climate varies depending on the region. Generally, it has a continental climate. Summers are hot and humid with average temps ranging from 70°F to 85°F. Winters are snowy and freezing, with average temps 37°F in the south and 20°F in the north.
• Education: Illinois is home to several acclaimed universities, public school districts, and a high academic rate with students meeting or exceeding the grade levels. Parents who are just moving in can get information on schools via online platforms.
• Government: Visit illinois.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help with your Illinois home search and help to transport your items? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Illinois. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Illinois? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Illinois, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Illinois with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Illinois, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Illinois. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Illinois so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Illinois, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Illinois. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Illinois. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!