Moving from California to Georgia
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Georgia. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Georgia
Looking for a little change without missing out on the beautiful weather of California? Then you might want to consider the beautiful state of Georgia. Sitting just on the other side of the coast with the same weather and similar environment, it makes a great place to add a little bit of spice to your life. Georgia is a fantastic place to settle with its peaceful atmosphere, fantastic weather, incredible scenery, and affordable cost of living.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Avoid rush hour when moving. Georgia’s big cities are known for long commute times and heavy traffic.
• Try to plan your move time early mornings and late evenings and drink plenty of water if you choose to move to Georgia in the summer.
• It is necessary to obtain a Georgia driver’s license with 60 days of moving to the state.
• Cost of living: The cost of living in Georgia is lower compared to California. Its affordable rent, cheaper property tax, gasoline, and other necessities make it one of the best states to move in.
• Transportation: Georgia lacks a metro rail system. However, there are plenty of other ways to get around the state.
• Climate: Georgia has a pretty favorable climate. It offers a warm climate and diverse geography with an average high temperature of 78 degrees. Generally, Winters are mild and summers are humid.
• Education: Georgia is home to a slew of schooling options and technical opportunities, from private, to charter, and public schools K-12. However, school starts earlier down south than up in the north. If you are moving with school-aged children, research more on your prospective school district before moving to your home for the exact start date.
• Government: Visit georgia.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help with your Georgia home search and help to transport your items? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Georgia. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Georgia? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Georgia, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Georgia with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Georgia, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Georgia. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Georgia so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Georgia, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Georgia. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Georgia. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!