Moving from California to Colorado
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Colorado. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Colorado
Colorado has been voted one of the best states to live in for several years running now! Unsurprising, given the plethora of things to do, its diversity, and its rising economy. It’s full of beautiful scenery, friendly people, wellness and an endless variety of fun and enjoyable activities. Keep reading to find out more about moving to Colorado.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Avoid moving in the winter as Colorado gets heavy snowfall in the colder months. Roads also become icy, which makes for hazardous driving conditions.
• Check on local parking restrictions before moving to Colorado. However, you do not need any moving permits and be prepared to pay tolls when moving in.
• Suppose you are moving to one of the key areas. Avoid rush hour; Colorado big cities and resort towns are known as some of the worst cities for traffic.
• It is necessary to obtain a Colorado driver’s license and vehicle registration within 30 days of moving to the state.
• Cost of living: Colorado’s cost of living is expensive and above the national average but cheaper to California cities. Additionally, groceries, real estate and transportation are a little bit more expensive. At the same time, utilities and healthcare are even lower than the national average.
• Transportation: Colorado big cities have effective public transportation with buses, rails, light rails and airport services. However, during winter, snow might lead to closed-off roads and bridges, while melting snow and spring rains can cause potholes and other damage to the road surface.
• Climate: The dry climate in Colorado can sometimes be unpredictable and challenging. Overall, you get to experience the four seasons and enjoy more days of comfortable low humidity coupled with more sunny days
• Education: Colorado has 171 school districts and is home to many excellent universities and colleges. Research more on your prospective school district before moving to
your new home.
• Government: Visit colorado.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help to transport your items and Colorado home search? Send a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Colorado. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Colorado? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Colorado, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more.
We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
When you buy your next home in Colorado with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Colorado, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Colorado. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Colorado so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Colorado, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Colorado. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Colorado. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!