Moving from California to Arkansas
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Arkansas. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Arkansas
The “Natural state” is a place of southern beauty and charm famous for former presidents, musicians, civil rights pioneers and others. It borders six other states and has some of the high-rated rivers for fishing, affordable living cost, mild climate and natural beauty.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Plan your move in early mornings and late evenings and hydrate often if you should move in summer. Summer can be pretty hot and uncomfortable.
• Prepared for snow, winds and icy roads if you propose to move to the southern region in the winter.
• Be sure to check local moving truck permits and parking restrictions. However, permits aren’t required in Arkansas.
• Spring and summer bring tornadoes. Make sure to have a tornado preparedness kit and heed the warning as soon as you hear a tornado warning.
• College towns are usually busy in fall and spring due to students moving in and out; align this with your moving plan.
• Be sure to check the local schedule before moving to make allowance for blocked roads and traffic congestion. Arkansas hosts big annual shows that attract lots of people.
• It is necessary to obtain an Arkansas driver’s license within 30 days after moving.
• Cost of living: Arkansas’s cost of living hovers around 90 compared with the national average and ranks top 5 most affordable in the United States. Cost of housing, groceries, healthcare, transportation and utilities tend to be cheaper. However, wages can be a little low, but affordability is certain.
• Transportation: Arkansas has one of the most extensive networks of roads and highways in the United States. It has four interstate highways, railroad tracks and airports in the state. However, there are no toll roads in Arkansas.
• Climate: Summers are hot and humid. Winters are dry and colder. Arkansas weather is mild and comfortable throughout the year. Average summer temps sit around 90°F, and winter 40°F.
• Education: There are quality public and private schools with over 200 top school districts and over 70 colleges and universities.
• Government: Visit arkansas.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help with your Arkansas home search and help to transport your items? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Arkansas. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Arkansas? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Arkansas, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Arkansas with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Arkansas, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Arkansas. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Arkansas so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Arkansas, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Arkansas. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Arkansas. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!