Moving from California to Arizona
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Arizona. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Arizona
Arizona is an interesting state with an abundance of natural beauty and a bustling economy. Arizona is best known for its weather, geography, tasty food, and thriving art and culture. It is mostly famous for its Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest, Painted Desert, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fort Apache, London Bridge, Monument Valley.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
– Arizona is not 100% desert and heats.
– Move in during summer to reduce moving cost. Winter is often a more expensive time to move because of the arrival of seasonal workers.
– Take special notice to the street and parking signs. There is restricted parking requiring permits or payment.
– Never leave your moving boxes outside. Arizona host some dangerous wildlife, including spiders, scorpions, killer bees, venomous snakes and plants with thorns and spines. Be sure to keep a long stick handy to fight off any wildlife.
– It will be comfortable to travel by highway if you plan to move from California.
– Try to plan your move time to early mornings and late evenings and drink plenty of water if you choose to move in the summer. Late summer months see frequent monsoons.
– Consider finding an Arizona home close to work to reduce the amount of time spent in traffic congestion.
– Cost of Living: The cost of living varies depending on the part you are moving to. Cost of groceries, housing, utilities, taxes, transportation and healthcare are significantly less in Arizona.
– Transportation: Towns and cities in Arizona have local forms of public transportation. However, many of the smaller communities do not provide it. There’s also a wide, well-marked bike path that offers riders shortcuts through the city.
– Education: There are many schools, including magnet and charter schools that you can send your children to. Arizona state university is a great school to continue education with lesser tuition compared to California.
– Government: Visit https://az.gov for legal and state information.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Arizona. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Arizona? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Arizona, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Arizona with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Arizona, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Arizona. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Arizona so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Arizona, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Arizona. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Arizona. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!