Moving from California to Pennsylvania
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Pennsylvania. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Pennsylvania
You are in for a fun experience if you’re thinking of moving to the “Keystone state.” It is one of the most exciting and historical states in the country, known for the best educational system, affordable cost of living, high standard of living, amazing job market and inexpensive housing.
Helpful Moving Tips and What to Know:
• Spring and summer bring tornadoes. However, if you consider moving in Tornado season, always listen to the radio and take cover immediately you hear a tornado warning.
• Check on local parking restrictions before moving to Pennsylvania. However, you don’t need any moving permits and be prepared to pay tolls when moving in.
• Avoid moving during rush hours; traffic in the Pennsylvania cities is typically very congested due to its proximity to New York City and Washington DC.
• Make sure to have a tornado preparedness kits that contains a first aid kit, a radio, flashlight and extra batteries, cellphone and extra charger, water, non-perishable food, helmet for head protection, pet food supplies.
• It is necessary to obtain a Pennsylvania driver’s license within 60 days of moving to the state.
• It is advisable to have a stable source of income before moving to Pennsylvania or at least lots of experience in your field of career.
• Cost of living: Pennsylvania’s cost of living is extremely reasonable and is significantly lower than most California cities and the national average.
• Transportation: The interstate highway system has 23 interstate highways. Nearly a quarter of all traffic occurs on the Pennsylvania interstate system.
• Climate: Winters are cold and snowy. Summers are mild and cool. Spring and Fall bring severe tornadoes and thunderstorms. However, it is advisable to have adequate insurance coverage if you’re buying or renting a house.
• Education: There are top-notch quality public and private schools. Students consistently score well in standardized testing. However, you’ll have access to prestigious colleges and universities in Pennsylvania.
• Government: Visit pa.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Do you need expert help to move and transport your items to Pennsylvania? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Pennsylvania. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Pennsylvania? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Pennsylvania, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Pennsylvania with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Pennsylvania, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Pennsylvania. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Pennsylvania so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Pennsylvania, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Pennsylvania. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Pennsylvania. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!