Moving from California to North Carolina
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in North Carolina. Contact us now!
Moving from California to North Carolina
North Carolina boasts affordable cost of living, booming job market, breathtaking landscapes and mountain view, beaches, outstanding higher education, southern hospitality, rich culture and relatively eye-catching real-estate.
Helpful Moving Tips and What to Know:
• You do not need any moving permits. However, check on local parking restrictions before moving to North Carolina.
• Hurricane season runs from June 1 to November 30. Residents that live on the coast are at risk of hurricane damage.
• Try to plan your move time to early mornings and late evenings and drink plenty of water if you choose to move to North Carolina in the summer. Summer months can be hot and uncomfortable.
• Avoid moving during rush hours and make allowance for blocked road and traffic congestion. North Carolina big cities have heavy traffic.
• It is necessary to obtain a North Carolina driver’s license within 90 days of moving to the state.
• Cost of living: North Carolina is an inexpensive place to live, and residents’ purchasing power is greater than cities in California. There’s a significant difference in rent, food and groceries, housing, healthcare, transportation, and utilities between California and North Carolina cities.
• Transportation: The cost of transportation and the average gasoline price is affordable. The state has an average commute time of only 23.4 minutes.
• Climate: Overall, you get to experience the four seasons and enjoy more comfortable low humidity days. However, Summer can be hot and uncomfortable, and Winters are short and mild. Snow is rare.
• Education: North Carolina is home to some of the best public and private universities and colleges in the country. However, you’ll also find elementary and high school test scores slightly below the national average.
• Government: Visit nc.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Do you need expert help transporting your items and moving to North Carolina? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to North Carolina. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to North Carolina? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in North Carolina, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in North Carolina with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to North Carolina. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in North Carolina so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in North Carolina, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in North Carolina. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in North Carolina. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!