Moving from California to New Hampshire
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in New Hampshire. Contact us now!
Moving from California to New Hampshire
New Hampshire is known for its robust economy, pristine wilderness, snow-related fun activities, majestic mountains, rich heritage, snowmobiling trails, and incredible shorelines. If you need a “moving to New Hampshire” checklist, continue to read below.
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Be sure to check local moving truck permits and parking restrictions. However, permits aren’t required in New Hampshire.
• June through August are the most pleasant months to move into the state.
• Winter and Fall are uncomfortable months to move due to the harsh weather.
• Be sure to map out your route ahead of time to avoid getting lost. New Hampshire has many dirt roads that are not properly marked with clear street time.
• It is necessary to obtain a New Hampshire driver’s license within 60 days of moving to the state.
• Cost of living: The cost of living in New Hampshire is high. That goes for the cost of groceries, housing, utilities, transportation and healthcare. However, the state does not access income and sales tax, attracting tourists, businesses and residents.
• Transportation: New Hampshire does not rank well in the public transportation department. Having a personal car would be favorable or consider getting an apartment close to work. The state is not walkable or bike-friendly.
• Climate: New Hampshire experiences all four seasons with a wide variety of temperatures. The state endures warm and short summer months, and cold, brutal long winters. It is advisable to have the right amount of insurance to protect yourself from financial damages due to Winter’s harsh condition.
• Education: New Hampshire is ranked among the top 5 states with the best schools in the country with over 80 top school districts and over 30 top colleges, including the prestigious Dartmouth College.
• Government: Visit nh.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Need expert help to moving your items and finding a home in New Hampshire? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to New Hampshire. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to New Hampshire? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in New Hampshire, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in New Hampshire with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to New Hampshire, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to New Hampshire. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in New Hampshire so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in New Hampshire, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in New Hampshire. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in New Hampshire. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!