Moving from California to Massachusetts
Tired of The High Cost of Living in California?
We'll help you find your new home in Massachusetts. Contact us now!
Moving from California to Massachusetts
Massachusetts is ranked the 7th smallest state and 7th best to find work in the country. Massachusetts is hardly a place to easily dislike. Massachusetts has beautiful scenery, great education, low unemployment, sports, and a booming economy. Have you packed your suitcase already? Read below first to more learn about the state:
Helpful moving tips and what to know:
• Avoid moving during rush hour. Massachusetts big cities like Boston have the most congested traffic in the state.
• July through September is the best time to find cheap housing rates. Student moving in has an impact on the price during Spring and Fall.
• Consider the location for parking before signing a lease. Parking can be pricey, and finding spots on the street can be labor intensive.
• You are required to have a Massachusetts driver’s license within 60 days of moving to the state.
• You must obtain an appropriate license within 60 days if you are bringing firearms to the state.
• Cost of living: The amount spent on house, groceries, utilities, transportation, and healthcare depends entirely on the area in which you move in. Urban places like Boston will cost more than the rural areas. However, the total cost of living average is higher than the national average.
• Transportation: Massachusetts has unique transportation options, and ranks well in the transport department. Planes, trains, buses and taxis are readily available. However, having a personal car is favorable.
• Climate: Massachusetts features a humid continental climate and distinctly experiences all four-seasons throughout the year. Summers are rainy and humid with frequent thunderstorms. Winter can be cold, icy and uncomfortable. Spring time is short and muddy, and Fall is spectacular.
• Education: The quality of education is relatively good. Massachusetts is one of the top ranked states in K-12 education. It features over 200 top school districts and over 100 colleges, including some of the best colleges such as Harvard and MIT.
• Government: Visit mass.gov for more state and legal information and mandatory tasks.
Do you need expert help transporting your items and finding a home in Massachusetts? Send us a message now.
Your Personal Relocation Concierge
Work with our real estate professionals for your next move to Massachusetts. When you sell your home with LeaveCali.com, you’ll receive a customized home sales plan that is tailored to your needs. We’ll provide you with an upfront estimated closing cost statement to show you what you’ll net from your home sale.
Do you need help moving to Massachusetts? We’ve got you covered. We’ll get you in contact with the best moving and transportation’s companies in your area so you can get the best service and deal possible.
Network of Home Service Providers
If you need assistance in disconnecting and transferring your utilities at your new home in Massachusetts, we’ll take care of this for you. We have network of home service providers including:
• Hauling companies + more
When you buy your next home in Massachusetts with a LeaveCal.com, you’ll receive:
• Utilities and home service connections
• Connections to Mortgage loan originators for pre-approval
• Customized community and school reports for your new location
If you’re ready to move out of California to Massachusetts, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve simplified the process and will create a custom plan for your next move out of California.
What sets us apart is having the knowledge, experience and resources to help you successfully move out of California to Massachusetts. We have the local and nationwide resources and experienced professionals to make your move a success without taking chances on an agent not experienced in this type of move.
If you want to temporarily rent in Massachusetts so you can become more familiar with the city before you buy a property, we’ll get it done. We can help identify suitable rental options for you in Massachusetts, and put together a plan for when you decide to make a purchase.
There are multiple different ways to structure your sell/buy, but in most cases your home doesn’t have to be sold before you can purchase your next home in Massachusetts. Every sellers situation is different and that’s where our expertise comes in. We’ll find out what will work best for your situation.
We use strategies such as contingent offers, seller rent-backs and bridge loans. During our consultation, we will identify which strategy will make your move a success and clearly explain how the process works.
During your initial phone consultation with our approved specialist, we will gather your cities of interest and put you in contact with our professionals in Massachusetts. We will provide you with all the information you need in your target areas to help you identify the right city to focus on. Contact us now!